“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday, January 21, 2011


Well, am not inside tho. Haha. Went for Jogathon today and am seriously tired. Worst day ever. This is how funny that i used my legs to run but ended up having cramps on my face. -_-'  I know right funny things often happened on me.


Btw, am currently falling in love with this guy. Anthony Neely, better known as 倪安東. He is totally a music genius with good looks. Hard to find one like him besides Leehom Wang. 

His song from his latest album, "Sorry that I loved You" is extremely nice with beautiful lyrics and music!




lyrics :

For all of the times that I tried for your smile
For making you think that I was worth the while
So your love love love love love would be mine

For sending you flowers and holding your hand
That no one was there to take a stand
But then love love love made us blind

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you
I wish that I could make it right
So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you
Sorry that I held you tight

And I'm so sorry for...
Making you love me and saying goodbye
For being the one that taught you how to cry
It was love love love and it passed us by

For giving you every thing that you dreamed
For taking it back when I fled the scene
Sorry love, for wasting your time

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you
I wish that I could make it right
So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you
Sorry that I held you tight

An apology now after all of this time
Won't make any difference tonight
But I'm hoping "im sorry" will open your mind
To love love love love in your life

Pheww, so tired. Ciaox!

No comments:

Post a Comment