“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, January 31, 2011

Time flies dang!!!

The first month of 2011 is coming to an end. =( Well, i don't felt happy. I just realised i past my first month with homeworks, tuitions, schools, and school work. I don't even spend some time with friends and families and i even hurted them with some words. Sorry peoples. 

Well since Chinese New Year is approaching, we were invited to perform new year songs at ChinaTown. Quite fun and as usual, i blew wrong some parts. You know what. It is weird how i felt so happy with my orkes member but once i came back home, i felt so lonely! Sighhhhh, why arh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment