*cough cough*
errr, hello everyone, had been left my blog dead for two months! And now am back to make it alive with lotssa interesting post! Just finished my first OTI test for all those unfamilar subjects. I thought my hard work would pay off instead, i ended up with dissapointment. I thought i worked real hard for this past few months but my result told me am nothing compared with those other intelligence one.
"It is all about hard work and got nothing to do with our brain."
Someone told me this, i still couldn't believe it. =( I just don't have the motivation to stay awake around 3-4 am with books. How should i do? I kept on telling myself that start to work hard by today, no more computers or any entertainment but i still failed. =( Sigh how should i improve myself. I wanna score good grades too.....
So sorry......
No comments:
Post a Comment