“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012 ♥

I'm back dude!

Hahahah oh my geez, i've been abandoned this blog for like ages! Partly not because of i've nothing to blog, it's mostly about i'm being lazy of writing it. I know right that's why my english knowledge is getting poor nowadays. LOL.

So...let's welcome our awesome dragon year! Happy New Year to my friends, family and everyone out there! =D I'm being so excited every year about it! New year, new clothes, new resolutions, and pray for a better year ahead! Well, for the past year, i've experienced every bitter sweet moment in my life that i will never ever forget. I learnt new things, learnt lessons from mistakes i made, learnt to love my family even more, learnt that perseverance and determination is important in order to succeed, learnt to stop myself from being way too aggresive. Besides, i've also met lots and lots of friends from all over the world, and even made myself both excellent in academic and cocuriculum, well not that excellent though atleast reached my target. So in a nutshell, i'm very very very satisfied in 2011. Ha, we shall learn to be grateful, aren't we?

Hmm lets wrap up my 2011 blog post by picture talking. A picture speaks a thousand words right?

The moment we spent in library. Yeah me and my totally helpful teammates! Thanks for making our Kem Kursus a success! Have never tried to feel myself busying and worrying for the whole time. Before that im so afraid that this camp wouldn't be a big success due to sports day the day before it. Well things turned out well unexpectedly! Thank god! 

Ohh and my lovely classmates! We shared loves and joys and even hatred this year! Hopefully, our friendship will improve next year. I don't wanna mention bout this but i just can't resist. To someone out there, stop being a biatch, learn to appreciate things can you? We had known each other for almost 10 years and you're still a complete stranger to me. Sigh.

Awww. Was invited to friend's birthday party. Haha can't believe i'm underdressed that time. Still i love my bestie so much much much. *Hearts*

Having intensive training at our music centre. This is my band mates, who are part of my life. I felt so grateful for knowing them in my life. We cried together and have fun together, those moments we spent will never be forgotten. I heart you guys a lot! Well, words can't express how much i love them...and, i felt completely sorry for didn't do well in my solo part in the competition. I guess that was the main reason for our lose. I'm so sorry. 

Ahahahha crazy dude. Librarian life is totally all about...about....fun? Hahah we're not a book worm though, you can see how crazy we're in this picture. Well i was once, when i'm still in primary. Hahah and this is the most comfortable camp that i've ever went. Lots and lots of memories. Ahh hopefully this year will be better. 

Im actually wondering whether to upload this picture or not hahah because i looked like a freak in this picture wtf. Sweet sixteen perhaps? You will never see me dressed that way with a sexy hairstyle. Haha. Well this is from our librarian's annual dinner photos. Hmm so this year, it's our turn. /cries.

And last but not least, my lovely band mates! This is a farewell party for the form 5 seniors. Just just just i'm so excited when posting this picture! The picture is so nostalgic don't you think so. /cries 

-The End-

2011, a worst start for me as something unlucky happened to my family. Fortunately, things went through smoothly until december, another bad things happened on one of my family members again! So this counted as a worst starting and also a bad ending for 2011? Well well well, shall learn to be grateful right, still my family member is by my side! Thank god for keeping them fit and healthy!


It's 2.13 am in the morning. The first 2 hours of 2012. Happy New Year guys! May 2012 fill with happiness and blessings! =]






Clarrie

No comments:

Post a Comment